Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Prenatal Massage Case Study

I am looking for an expectant mother who would like to take part in a case study. This is a nice opportunity to experience therapeutic massage at no charge. I am certified in pre/perinatal massage, and I'm looking improve on the basic skills I already have.
Criteria:
1) At least (12) weeks pregnant, and experiencing a low risk pregnancy. She would need her OB/Midwife's written permission for prenatal massage.
2)Be willing to give verbal/written feedback during and/or after each session.
3) Sessions would be about 45-50 minutes in duration, once or twice a month.
4) The massage/bodywork will vary with each session.
I invite you to email me (see sidebar for email address), if you're interested. Please include why you'd like to be considered for this study.
I'll make a decision by July 31st, and we'll begin our work together in early August.
You're welcome to forward this information, if you feel it might be beneficial for someone you know. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Thank You, Jeri

3 comments:

Erinn said...

I would get pregnant again just to do this. Someone is a lucky duck!

Unknown said...

She would need her massage OB/Midwife's written permission for prenatal massage.

Unknown said...

A Prenatal Massage Chicago or pregnancy massage is the best treat that you could give to mothers. Pregnancy massage is usually a way to relax or relieve stress.