Friday, April 27, 2012

A Time to Celebrate

Celebrations of all kinds call for a gifting...don't you think?
I love this month for a few reasons:
. I have children and grandchildren born in May
.We honor motherhood in the month of May
 (Hint--Hint: Mother's Day, Sunday May 13th)
.Well...my last name is May

In celebration of this beautiful month;
I'm offering, as a gift to you:

. 45 minute massage and >express facial...75 minutes of bodywork for $45. 
(Mobile Services extra)
     > Real men do appreciate facials (ask my sons)
     > Express facial includes: Cleansing massage & hydrating 
        enzyme masque I use: Image Skin Care. This relaxing and    
        effective facial is the perfect add on to your massage.

As always, you are invited to purchase gift certificates to take advantage of this offer anytime during the year.  My usual pricing info is on the sidebar>>>>>

No comments: