Friday, February 6, 2009

Let Us All Keep Heart

"All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issue from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come this way."
- author unknown

This is one of my favorite quotes. I keep it in a location, so that I can read it often. These are challenging economic times, and the stressors of life seem to be mounting. Let us all keep heart and continue to look forward in the future with hope and optimism. When difficulty strikes we seem to lose ourselves and not care for our bodies as we ought--the stress cycle seems almost impossible to manage.


Therapeutic massage is an important way we can care for ourselves. I have seen the benefits in my own life, and in the lives of my clients. It has helped us manage pain, relieve mental and physical fatigue, and create a body awareness that motivates us to take better care of ourselves...just to name a few. Take a moment to look at my service menu. Please feel free enjoy my blog, and to ask any questions you may have. I appreciate hearing from you.


Take Care,
Jeri

No comments: