Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012

I'm happy to be greeting this new year, and in celebration (I like the idea of celebrating all year!!) I'm offering the following specials in January:
  • Leave a comment on this blog or my FB (Jeri May) page and receive 10 minutes extra of massage on any service.
  • Express Pedicure $15. ($25. value/french tip extra--30 minutes)
  • Express Facial $15. ($30. value--30 minutes)
The facial and/or pedicure is an easy add-on to any massage/bodywork session. Or they can be enjoyed on their own.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeri!!
I miss seeing your face every Sunday!! I miss the whole ward!! I need to make a schdule for a massage. Our mattress is terrible!!!! Really its like a V shape haha. So i'll be calling you! Love you!

said...

Hi Jeri~ I am a Client of Jared Fields and he said I could schedule a massage from ya that's on him since I bought a home through him. I'll shoot ya an email to coordinate our schedules. I've heard great things about ya!