Saturday, October 1, 2011

Congratualtions...we have a winner!

By popular vote you selected

1 hr. therapeutic massage


CONGRATULATIONS

Kim Skene

(selected by a random drawing)

You are the winner of this of this complimentary service


________________________________________________________


In celebration of National Massage TherapyAwareness Month

I'm offering for the entire month of October:

75 minute/$40 therapeutic massage

This will include a 30 minute gift certificate

for you to give to a new client


Thank you to all my clients who polled, commented, and have kindly sent referrals my way. I recognize that you've helped to create the best year I've had as a massage therapist.

I always say 'I know the nicest people!'


_________________________________________________________


























No comments: